Here’s a chance to grab free Waves plugins and try them on your podcast. While I haven’t tried MaxxVolume or H-Comp Compressor yet, I am a Waves fan. You can hear the results of Vocal Rider, CLA Vocal, and L3 Multimaximizer on nearly all of my episodes.
Waves MaxxVolume – Free Until August 31
MaxxVolume ($129 value) performs all essential dynamics processes in one convenient tool. Combining technologies from Waves’ acclaimed L2 Ultramaximizer™, C1 Parametric Compander, Renaissance Vox, and Renaissance Compressor, MaxxVolume is ideal for mixing and mastering as well as broadcast and post-production, perfect for voiceovers, vocals, and instrumental tracks.
Getting the free plugin requires setting up a Waves account if you do not already have one.
- Click here to navigate to the MaxxVolume product page.
- Click button “Log In To Get” – register for an account if you do not already have one.
- Click button “Get MaxxVolume Free” to get the free MaxxVolume plugin and the plugin will be automatically added to your account.
- To access and install the plugin, you’ll need to install Waves Central. This program is required to manage your Waves account and licenses on all devices.
Waves H-Comp Compressor – Free until August 30
H-Comp Hybrid Compressor ($179 value) is a dynamics processor that combines the modeled behavior of transformers, tubes, and transistors, together with the power and precision that only a plug-in can provide. A good compressor can make any podcast sound better.
Getting the free plugin requires setting up accounts at Reason Studios and Waves, if you do not already have them.
- Click here to go to a Waves H-Comp landing page and you’ll see a sale price of $49 or whatever your local currency is.
- Sign up for a free account or sign in to your account if you have one.
- Apply the code FREECOMP to your purchase. The price will update to zero.
- On the next screen, you’ll receive a serial code and a URL to the Waves website.
- You’ll need a Waves account and to download Waves Central if you aren’t already a Waves user.
- The H-Comp will be in your account and using the serial code you can authorize and install the plugin.
If you download these plugins, let me know if you try them and how you make out.