Why I started this forum

W

Home Forums Warm Up Area Introduce Yourself Why I started this forum

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

Call this online forum old school. Maybe it’s retro chic?

I like the idea of having a like-minded community of podcasters focused on collaboration, growth, and success. I’m seeking a place where podcasters can support one another and improve together. Not sure if this vision will become a reality or if this goes in another direction, but I’d like to find out.

Whatever happens, it will be refreshing to spend time off of Facebook. Plus, online forums are more searchable when looking for old posts.

A little about me: I host the Inspired Money podcast that has been published weekly since September 2017. I’ve interviewed Guy Kawasaki, Derek Sivers, and Ryan Serhant. Despite not liking video, my latest thing is to publish video interviews to YouTube in hopes of growing my channel.

I also publish the Podcast Gym podcast when I can and am co-host of the Asian American Podcasters Association podcast.

Please introduce yourself, post a question, and share what you know.

Welcome to the Podcast Gym forum.

Junaid Ahmed
    Participant

Andy that is definitely a great way to start the day. Everyday I think oh, I’m going to get this done and that done and well by the end of the day I barely have anything done at all.

It’s definitely important to just get it all out on a piece of paper, which supposedly has a larger impact on our ability to get it done.

I do like the idea that this is more searchable than anything I posted on my social media post though.

Andy
    Keymaster

Thank you, Junaid. Hope this forum as well as this website can be a resource for all podcasters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About

Andy

Andy is host of Inspired Money, named by Forbes as a Top 10 Personal Finance Podcast. He has conducted over 200 interviews as a host -- including booking, pre-interview research, and post-production. Andy has spoken at Inbound, Podfest, FinCon, Podcast Movement, and is co-founder of the Asian American Podcasters Association.

Like this website?

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee