Platforms for recording video

P

Home Forums GEAR Platforms for recording video

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

Zoom is ubiquitous and most people know how to use it. It just works, but the audio/video quality is not great.

I’ve been using Riverside.fm for a few months now and have liked it. It records high-quality (1080p and 4K) video and audio. They’ve been adding new features, the most recent being a Media Board that allows you to play audio and video clips during your recording. Think podcast intros, jingles, ad reads, and video clips. These are things you can do live, saving you valuable editing time in post-production.

https://podcastgym.com/riverside

The coupon code Mediaboard25 activates a 25% discount on the first 3 months of a subscription. Users can activate this discount code during checkout.

Check out this video demo:

`

I’m going to be checking out SquadCast soon because their audio recording platform is great. They’ve had video for a bit and have also been improving upon it. Stay tuned.

If you’re recording video and audio, what have you been using?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About

Andy

Andy is host of Inspired Money, named by Forbes as a Top 10 Personal Finance Podcast. He has conducted over 200 interviews as a host -- including booking, pre-interview research, and post-production. Andy has spoken at Inbound, Podfest, FinCon, Podcast Movement, and is co-founder of the Asian American Podcasters Association.

Like this website?

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee