I’m a podcaster, but I’m also curious

I

Home Forums Warm Up Area Introduce Yourself I’m a podcaster, but I’m also curious

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Junaid Ahmed
    Participant

Hi, I’m Junaid and I love technology. I became a podcaster out of curiosity back in 2012 but also to have a conversation with my peers on another level. That level was undefined and the technology wasn’t as accessible back then.

Fast forward 2018, many things gave me the confidence to simply go at the podcasting thing reducing all the friction I had faced.

1. GaryVee’s book Crushing simply said go forth and document your journey
    2. It so happened that I was helping someone else launch their podcast
    3. Ran into Anchor.fm platform which made it really easy to publish a podcast
    4. I had just finished a class on beekeeping and had the content to talk and document about.

The 4 essential ingredients and my willingness got me started on the podcasting journey. Through this experimentation and test I was able to join a group of individuals who not only love to speak their minds but also build relationships with other humans.

The end goal was to get to those human beings that I found successful and appealing.

That’s how I became a podcaster, through curiosity, experimentation and the will to get started.

Btw, I’m also a tech nerd with my own blog that talks about tech. A UX designer, Cyclist, Actor and Producer

Andy
    Keymaster

Love this. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it started the Hacks and Hobbies podcast!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About

Junaid Ahmed

Like this website?

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee